What is Tinnitus?
Tinnitus is the perception of sound (a kind of ringing, buzzing, humming, whistling or clicking sound) within the human ear when no actual sound is present.
In most cases, this constant, intrusive sound leads to sleep disruption. Tinnitus can be greatly relieved by sound therapy.
Why Thomsen tinnitus pillow?
Thomsen Tinnitus pillows are made using Talalay Latex, which is the most technically advanced foam to be introduced in the Indian market. It is world’s most breathable comfort foam with temperature and moisture regulating properties.
- Tinnitus pillow Contains two built-in speakers with 3.5 mm auxiliary input.
- Can be connected to any smartphone or mp3 device for anti-tinnitus sound therapy.
- Can also be used as a music pillow.
- Relieves pressure and provides great comfort and support with its huggable soft feel.
- Specially designed to relax the shoulders and neck, relieve pain around the cervical region.
- Anti-allergic, mould and mildew proof.